Kane Architects provide a home visit architect consultation service to discuss design options and other issues relating to your proposed residential extension or refurbishment project.
The general topics for discussion at the home visit are as follows:
- Discuss the brief, discuss design and layouts, best use of space, maximising natural light / views and site orientation.
- Materials, finishes and fixed furniture / fittings discussed.
- Precedent study of similar type projects.
- Building Regulations explained.
- Other design consultant appointments and services.
- Project Stages explained RIAI Work Stages 1 to 4.
- Health & Safety duties of clients and contractors.
- Project budget items for discussion (approx. m2 building costs and m2 refurbishment costs).
- Estimated project timelines.
The consultation is for approx. 1 hour, a written report and sketch design layouts / 3D images can be arranged at an additional fee.
The cost of this consultation is €175.00 (incl VAT). If this is something you think may be beneficial for your home please book a slot on the online booking facility below.
A fee quotation for full or reduced architects services can be issued following our meeting on request – if you decide to engage Kane Architects for full architects services (RIAI Work Stages 1 to 4) on your project, the initial consultation fee will be subtracted from the fee.